Tax Maps Are Available For Download
All city tax maps are availabe for download in one 18MB zipped folder containing 46 .tiff image files. The maps were last updated in Oct. 31, 2003.
Read All Instructions First:
1. Click "Download Tax Maps" below.
2. When prompted, click "Save".
3. Select the download location on your drive and click "Save" again.
4. Extract all files (consult software documentation if necessary).
5. Open the folder called "Hac zip". Tip: Arrange files by name.
6. To locate a parcel, open the file named "HAC000-031031.TIF"
7. Zoom in and identify the number of the map containing the parcel. Map numbers are in squares. Maps are separated by dotted lines.
8. Open the file containing that parcel. For example, if your parcel square is "16", open the file called "HAC016-031031.TIF".
Download Tax Maps
Bergen County Geographic Information System
You can also try using Bergen County's GIS system. County GIS contains assessment information by block & lot, address and owner name. Click here to enter the County's GIS system.