2016 ROAD RESURFACING PROGRAM
CITY OF HACKENSACK
BERGEN COUNTY, NEW JERSEY
On or about Wednesday, July 27, 2016, construction will commence on the above referenced project. The work to be performed includes the milling and resurfacing of various roads as well as the construction of ADA compliant curb ramps, curb, sidewalk and driveway construction. This work is funded by a Community Development Grant and by the City of Hackensack.
Milling, paving, curb and sidewalk construction will be performed on the following roads:
• Ross Avenue – Summit Avenue to Grand Avenue
• Fairmount Avenue – Summit Avenue to Grand Avenue
• Poplar Avenue – Grand Avenue to Krone Place
• East Camden Street – River Street to Park
• Louis Street – Catalpa Avenue to South Lake Drive
• Clinton Place – Linden Street to Pangborn Place
• Linden Street – Clinton Place to Passaic Street
There will be some inconvenience for access to and from the residences and businesses during construction. For the milling and paving operations, please remove your vehicles by 7:00 A.M. Access will be limited until the end of the day. All work will be completed as quickly as possible.
Please be aware of the No Parking signs and construction/detour signs that will be posted along the road way. These signs will indicate the dates and times that you will need to have your vehicles moved.
Any questions or specific concerns you may have can be addressed by contacting Ms. Derya Tezcan of Boswell McClave Engineering at 201-373-8912.
We apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing due to the construction activities and appreciate your cooperation.